The Beginner's Guide to Rails Testing
Know you should be writing tests but don't know where to start? This guide is for you.
Enter your email to get the free guide as well as free Rails tips in your inbox about once a week. No spam, unsubscribe anytime.
- What are the different kinds of Rails tests?
- What are all the Rails testing tools and how do I use them?
- Which testing framework should I use (RSpec or Minitest)?
- How can I make testing a habitual part of my development work?
- What level of test coverage should I shoot for?
- How do I add tests to an existing Rails project?
- How do I set up a new Rails project for testing?
- Should I be doing test-driven development?
About the Creator
I'm Jason Swett. I'm a developer, speaker, trainer, author and host of The Rails with Jason Podcast.
I've taught programming classes and given tech talks all over the US and the world, including conferences like RailsConf, RubyConf India and RubyHACK. My corporate teaching clients have included Deloitte, VMware, Liberty Mutual and HP.
I've spoken or taught in the US, India, Nigeria, Bulgaria and the Netherlands.