Code with Jason is back! On this episode, TJ Stankus returns for a discussion of Object Oriented Programming and his book 99 Bottles of OOP. We also discuss managing large applications with Rails, models, organizing by domain concept, and microservices.
- 99 Bottles of OOP by Sandi Metz, Katrina Owen, and TJ Stankus
- Responsibility-Driven Design by Rebecca Wirfs-Brock
- Design Stamina Hypothesis by Martin Fowler
- The Magic of Reality by Richard Dawkins
- Domain Driven Design by Eric Evans
- Why I Organize my Tests by Domain Concept, not by Test Type by Jason Swett
- TJ Stankus on Twitter