Several times each week, I do a one-hour Zoom session to talk about programming. These sessions are meant to be fun, informal and interactive.
I call this the Code with Jason Meetup.
Here are some examples of topics we might discuss during a meetup session:
- How to keep a large Rails codebase organized
- How to avoid refactoring too much or too little
- How to write clearer, more understandable tests
- What Docker is and how to use it
- The purpose of private methods
Attendees are welcome to participate and ask questions but there is no obligation to do so.
Join the next meetup session
There is no cost to attend the Code with Jason Meetup. To join the next session, enter your email address below.
(By signing up for the meetup, you’ll also be subscribed to my normal email newsletter.)
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Here’s a sample of a Code with Jason Meetup session. I record most of the sessions and upload them to my YouTube channel.